The current version of this policy is 1.0. Any revisions will be announced and published here.
All members of the ScriptSource community - both users and contributors - are expected to collaborate together within the framework of our Code of Conduct.
The goals of our general policies are to welcome useful contributions, discourage anything which is inappropriate and out of scope for ScriptSource, and preserve a peaceful and constructive environment for both users and contributors. The editors and administrators reserve the right to modify or remove data, or even make user accounts inactive, in order to accomplish these goals. For more details please read the Privacy and Editorial Policies.
The basic principle behind the Code of Conduct is to treat others as you would like them to treat you. Contributors must agree to the following conditions:
- I will honor copyright, authorship and content licenses, and will not remove or alter this information from any content, data or software I submit for publication on ScriptSource.
- I will not submit content, data or software that is not mine, unless I'm explicitly allowed to do so under the appropriate license granted by the author.
- I will not submit content, data or software that is illegal, inappropriate or otherwise offensive - or promote such activity.
- I will contribute only information that is to the best of my knowledge true and accurate, well-researched and reliable.
- I will not misrepresent my contribution(s) by masquerading as another real person unless I have their permission.
- I will be respectful of the opinions and experiences of others, and refrain from offensive or derogatory remarks.
- I will manage my account appropriately, keep my login information secure, and be responsible for all actions undertaken with my personal account.
If you do not accept or abide by this Code of Conduct, you may not contribute to ScriptSource. If you have feedback, questions or concerns please use the contact form.