This paper (see link below) provides an overview of scripts of Indonesia and the Philippines that are either unencoded or are encoded but require further extensions, as of Unicode version 6.0.
The scripts surveyed in detail in this paper include, for the Philippines:
- modern Kapampangan
- Calatagan Pot Inscription characters
- Central Malay
- (provisionally) Minangkabau
- Angka Bejagung numeral extensions to the Rejang block
and for Sulawesi, Sumbawa and Flores:
- Ende extensions to Buginese
- Bimanese extensions to Buginese
- Makassarese Bird script
- Sulawesi Lontara' Bilang-bilang
- an alleged Minahasa script.
The post-Pallava Malayu scripts of Sumatra as well as Pallava and the related Kadamba and Calukya scripts of India are noted in passing.
For each script surveyed in detail, the name or name(s), typological classification and usage status are given, where known, and tables of characters or extensions, are provided together with notes on encoding issues where relevant.